When you want to rejuvenate the skin on your neck, brow, upper chest, or chin, ultherapy may be the best and least painful way to do it. The process uses ultrasound therapy to stimulate collagen. Ultherapy goes deeper than other non-invasive treatments. Because it uses ultrasound, your doctor can see the layers of skin and tissue that are being treated.
Ultherpay is Non-Surgical
For those who have always wanted to rejuvenate their face, neck, brow, chin, and upper chest but did not want the hassles of surgery and recovery, ultherapy may be the perfect solution. Many patients see results after the first treatment.
Good Candidates for Ultherapy
If your skin looseness is mild to moderate and you are over 35 years of age, you may be a good candidate for ultherapy. While the results aren’t as dramatic as a surgical facelift, you also do not have the downtime and incisions to deal with as you do with a surgical facelift.
Benefits of Ultherapy
Ultherapy has many benefits, including:
- It’s Non-Invasive: You won’t have to deal with cleaning incisions and a long recovery time.
- It’s FDA-Approved: The FDA approved ultherapy as a safe method to tighten skin, as there are no surgeries or injections involved.
- Customized Treatment: Because the ultrasound allows us to see through several layers of skin and tissue, we can see exactly what we are treating, making it easier to treat the exact locations that need treatment.
- It’s Natural-Looking: Ultherapy encourages collagen production, so the results look natural.
- It Lasts a Long Time: Many procedures only last several months. Ultherapy can last up to two years! Touch-ups can make it last longer.
- It’s Convenient: Ultherpay is convenient. You can return to your normal daily activities right away. If you have any signs of treatment, it might be a little redness.
Where to Find Ultherapy in Houston, TX
Esta Kronberg, MD, Board-Certified Dermatologist, serves Houston and the surrounding areas in Texas. To find out more about ultherapy, speak with Dr. Kronberg at Esta Kronberg, MD, Board-Certified Dermatologist. To arrange a consultation, please call 713-771-8941.